Welcome to the temporary home of WILLIAMHENRYBOOKS.COM
The Julian Calendar
A bright young photojournalist returns to London with the aim of releasing himself from a profound love affair that has stalled without explanation.
Instead, he is derailed by memories of the secretive nurse who broke his heart, and rejuvenated by a man whose unexpected and intense friendship challenges the fundamental notion of love itself.
The Julian Calendar is Simon’s debut novel under the pseudonym ‘William Henry’.
Can I read an excerpt?
Yes, you can read the first five pages right now.
Where can I buy this novel?
The full promotion of this title is in January-February 2019, but it’s already available in New Zealand at (in alphabetical order):
- Marsden Books, 159 Karori Road, Marsden Village, Karori, Wellington
- Nakedize Online Shop (ships to New Zealand and Australia)
- Onehunga Books & Stationery, 175A Onehunga Mall, Onehunga, Auckland
- PaperPlus Royal Oak, Royal Oak Mall, Auckland
- Time Out Bookstore, 423 Mt Eden Road, Mt Eden, Auckland
- Vic Books (Kelburn Campus), Easterfield Building, Gate 4, 1 Kelburn Parade, Kelburn, Wellington
- Vic Books (Pipitea Campus), Ground Floor, Rutherford House, 27 Lambton Quay, Wellington
The novel can also be loaned from your local library. If they don’t have it, just ask them to order it.
Does the novel have it’s own Spotify playlist?
Yes. The ‘Julian’ character is a classical music buff, so the story features a wide array of (mainly classical) music, which you can listen to as you read via the Spotify playlist.
Publisher: Marsilio Press
Print edition ISBN: 9780958235556 (published: 15 November 2018)
Kindle edition ISBN: 9780958235525 (release date: 4 December 2018)
Format: Trade paperback (228mm x 152mm)
New Zealand distribution: Nakedize Distribution